Costs at Research Ancestors Ireland
I have an incremental pricing structure in order to keep your ancestry research affordable and ensure good value.
This means you will not be over committed and can control the costs.
- The first hour is free. We will discuss what you already know and your research priorities.
- The next two hours are charged @ £15 an hour. This includes one hour to capture the information you already know followed by an hour to undertake some preliminary research and assess the potential to develop your family tree further. Following this assessment you will decide whether or not to proceed with further research.
- Thereafter, three hourly research periods at £15 an hour. Each additional three hour research period will be subject to your agreement and payment for the previous research period.
On occasions it may be necessary to purchase specific records. At each stage we will agree an upper limit for the purchase of such records. This is usually £20.
Family History Charts, Reports and Calendars
At the end of the project you will receive:
- A presentation chart or poster of your family tree (digital) See example
- A report of your family history including copies of all records and citations (digital)
- A calendar highlighting births, marriages and deaths (digital) See example
Many of the above items can make ideal gifts for other family members
Subject to your agreement, your family tree will be placed on the internet, .
On a number of occasions my research has been incorporated in personal family history books.
|2nd & 3rd hours||£15||£30|
|Next 3 hours||£15||£45|
|Each subsequent 3 hours||£15||£45|
Payment can be made through online banking or PayPal: