Common customer questions are answered right here:
Where is Research Ancestors Ireland located?
- I’m based in Belfast, Northern Ireland
Will the personal information in my family tree be secure?
- Protecting your personal information is extremely important to Research Ancestors Ireland. Personal information will not be published. Even if you agree to your tree being published on the internet, it will not include the names or details of living people.
- Our initial discussion and agreements will include such issues as security, confidentiality, and how we should treat the discovery of sensitive information and internet access.
How long will it take?
- Following our initial discussion I would intend to be in a position to respond with my preliminary report within one week.
- The response time on each subsequent research period is usually one to two weeks.
How much will it cost?
- That depends on the extent of the research you require. The incremental nature of my pricing structure allows you to control the cost and ensure that it remains affordable.
What area do you cover?
- I have significant research experience in a wide range of archives and information sources throughout Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales. I am also very familiar family history research in The United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. I have good working relationships with a number of fellow genealogists, family history researchers and local historians in many parts of the world.
What information do I need?
- This can be as little as your own place and date of birth. However, the more details you can provide in respect of your parents and grandparents etc. then the more quickly we can develop your family tree. I can provide you with a simple questionaire to get you started